Thursday, June 14, 2012

What a Ride! I'm understanding every day now that we need to exercize the brain as well as the body. How can our lives be different if our minds don't change? To change the mind takes a lot of work. I'm learning to be consistently putting my thoughts on something that makes me feel good. The weird thing is that by doing it, my life does tend to get easier. This has been such a challenge to have a such a different life suddenly be dropped on me. My mind has shown me that it wants to think in ways that are most familiar to me; but if it stays that way, I'm not feeling any better. If anything it just gets worse. So, it takes a great deal of practice to keep noticing where the mind takes me and be consistently changing it. But it does work. I do notice my spirits lifting and with that my life changing. Sure...people have disappointed and surprised me but there is a lot of good coming too. I'm moving on...........I've learned perseverance, determination, courage, seen strength and have learned things I thought I never could. I'm looking forward to every new day. Blessings are in each one. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment