Friday, February 13, 2009

Life Gets Better

I just came back from a trip to Las Vegas. Now normally that's not my first choice for a trip, but Fred and I were going to a convention for Youngevity. What a blast we had. This year will be a phenominal one.
Listened to Suzanne Sommers. She's a great speaker and I resonated with her past and how she overcame so much. We all can learn some positive things and move forward instead of staying stuck. So many people make choices and decisions coming from their past programming, how on earth can anyone be happy then? If I could say anything to my clients and in my seminars it would teach all how to see the "bigger picture" so they can overcome their obstacles and see things differently. This way people would be willing to be happier and reach their full potential for the great life that awaits them. It's taken me years to figure this out but it is so much easier now.

No comments:

Post a Comment